The Class List Dashboard let's quickly and easily manage all of your classes for the day, as well as check-in or RSVP members. This is a great feature in addition to the TV Class List or the Kiosk Check-in, and something we highly recommend those who have a front desk staff, this should be the main screen from th
1. Streamlined Member Check-In/RSVP
You can now also check-in/RSVP members in four simple steps, right from the dashboard!
1. Lookup the member by name
2. Select the class they're checking into that day
3. Confirm whether you're checking them in or RSVP'ing them for class
4. Click "Check In Member"
They will auto-populate below into the class. NOW, if the member's ''Status is showing as red, you can assist them immediately and correct or identify any potential issues on their account.(i.e. expired attendance pack, failed payment, overdue cash payment, etc)
2. Direct-To-Class Dashboard Links
You can now click on the bookmark links at the top right of the Class List Dashboard to immediately take you to the class you want to look at. A great use-case for this is right after checking someone in, you can click the title of the class to avoid scrolling and instantly view the member status and class list.
While viewing that specific class, you'll see three boxes. RSVP'd, Waitlist and Checked-In Members.
- RSVP'd members will have the option to be removed from the list or to be checked in to class.
- Waitlisted members will have the option to be removed from the list or to be moved to the RSVP'd List.
- Checked-In members will only have the option to be removed from the list.
- All of these actions take just one click!
Please note that it's common, and expected to have members appear in both the RSVP'd and Checked-in Lists, so you can cross reference who no-showed for class after RSVPing.
We're always refining and improving! See something strange? Send us a support ticket: email@example.com