As the sport of functional fitness evolves, you may have a few clients who reach out for individualized programming. Whether this person is hoping to achieve a competitive level or simply needs specific programming targeted to their abilities, rather than having to send their programming through emails or a third party, why not do it through TRIIB?
Here are the steps to get this set up:
- Create a separate membership plan for this person.
- I would recommend titling the membership as that person’s name. If this is for a small group of people (say competitors), then assign a distinct name to the plan.
- Assign that member their new membership plan.
- If they have an existing membership, simply cancel that one out and add the new plan on with the start date selected as the next date they should bill for their membership. The system will recognize them as current until that date, so check-ins will not be an issue.
- Set up sections within coaches corner for this member
- Click Coaches Corner > Sections
- Fill in the fields for the section(s) and make sure to check the ‘is a workout’ to enable the scoring system.
- Leave the ‘display on TV WOD Screen’ box unchecked so that this does not appear on the TVs.
- Click Programs in the left admin menu, then click ‘add program’
- Select the membership you created for this member as well as the sections you created.
- Make sure to add the classes they are allowed to check into so that the schedule continues to appear on their profile and mobile app.
**make sure you also add an ‘all inclusive’ program for the rest of your members. Setting up only one program will disallow the rest of your members from seeing the schedule/workouts, so you’ll want to add another program for the general population.
Now, you will be able to program this member’s workouts into their sections like you normally do! Because of the program restrictions that you set up in this process, only the member’s with the specific membership (or attendance pack) that you assign will be able to see those workout sections. The rest of your members will only be able to see and track workouts that you designated in the ‘all inclusive’ program.
When this member logs into the mobile app they will only see their programming and be able to track those workouts!