Putting all membership plans on one invoice is very simple! This feature is especially beneficial for parents who pay for children's memberships and families. Also doing this will save you money on transaction fees!
This can be done by either modifying an existing plan or setting it up when adding a new plan to a member.
Want to watch a quick demonstration of this being set up when adding a new plan, click here
Modifying an Existing Plan:
1. Go to the member's profile page
2. Under the membership plan, click "modify"
3. Click " Select Modification Choice" and choose "Change Who's Paying for Plan"
4. Under "New Paying Member", type in the paying member's name
5. Select the date to apply this change
6. Write any notes applicable to this change
7. Click "Perform Modification"
Initial Set Up:
1. Go to Member Profile
2. Click " Add New Plan"
3. Select the plan from the drop down
4. Click "Is this member paid for by another member?"
5. Type in Paying Member's Name
- Where can I find the original member's invoice?
You will find the invoice under the paying member's plan.
Go to the paying member's profile > click on Payments > Upcoming Invoice >
- The paying member has a plan of their own, where can I find their invoice?
If the paying member has a plan of their own, their plan and the other member's plan will be bundled onto one invoice. This is great as they will only be charged one transaction on their Credit Card or Direct Debit which saves you money! To find the invoice: Go to the paying member's profile > click on Payments > Upcoming Invoice
- I have a parent that is paying for a child, does the parent need their own profile?
Yes. You will want to set up a profile for the parent with at minimum their First Name, Last Name and Email Address. The invoice for the child will be listed under the parent's profile. You will enter the billing information under the parent's profile and you can send the invoices to their email address.
- Each member has different billing dates, will they still appear on one invoice?
When the members have different billing dates then two invoices will be generated. There isn't a way to combine into one invoice when there are different billing dates.
Want to watch how this is done in action? Take a look below