To categorize your products into Vendors (e.g. Fuel for Fire, Progenex) you will first need to create new vendors.
To set up a vendor:
- Go to Store > Vendors
- Click Add New Vendor and fill out the appropriate information in proceeding form > Save
- Now, go back to your Store > Edit an item > Go down to Vendors and select which Vendor sells you this product
- Now your Product is attached to its Vendor! You can go back into Vendors and see what Products are attached to specific Vendors
Setting Up Vendor Re-order Alerts
Triib also gives you the ability to set re-order alerts on your products when your inventory starts to dwindle. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your Store and edit a Product
- Scroll down to Send re-order alert at this quantity and enter the appropriate value for which you'd like to receive re-order alerts
- Below this, you can enter your email to be alerted when you are running low on a product
- You can then check off a box that reads Send Vendor Email Alert on Low Inventory > Checking this box off will automatically email the vendor to let them know to contact you when your product inventory goes below your reorder number
- Finally, provide the vendor's email
- You've now created a re-order alert for you and your Vendor!