The best way to track weightlifting scores is to set the scoring type to ‘total weight’. Your members will then be able to enter in their heaviest lifted weight for the workout, and if they would like to add what weights they did for any previous working sets they can do so in the notes section. The notes as well as the workout result will be displayed in their performance history.
Articles in this section
- Coaches Corner Setup Tutorial
- How do I set what time the workout is released?
- Triib’s Coaches Corner – Setup Tutorial
- Individualized Programming in TRIIB
- Mobile App – Performance Tracking
- How do I enter a Workout?
- What is the purpose of benchmarks and categories?
- Can I log a workout that was not programmed by the gym?
- Can I limit what programming my members have access to?
- TRIIB Leaderboards