July, 13th, 2018 System Update!
- MailChimp updated API and automatically updates the list every night!
- Replaced the entire MailChimp integration with their new API. A gym can now update their API Key on their own without needing help from the Customer Success team!
- MailChimp now gets updated every night with that day's current active member list for the gym
- The active members for a gym fully now updates anyone that has been 'unsubscribed' in the case of the admin unsubscribing them by accident.
- Membership Holds now only display if the hold is still active
- There was an issue with the way membership holds were displaying, we've terminated that bug and now only active holds will be displayed on a members account
- If a gym has disabled seeing who has RSVP'd for a class, the mobile app now alerts the member of this and not just an error screen!
- Created an alert for the member on mobile, Android and iPhone. On Android, it was causing an invalid alert message to show up, which isn't fun for anyone involved! Now, if they want that feature added in all the gym owner/admin has to do is head to their Affiliate Settings and toggle that option.