We've consolidated the Kiosk settings into their own tab, making it much easier to locate and get the kiosk set up for your gym.
In order to find the Kiosk settings and get started setting up your new kiosk, head to Triib Settings -> Kiosk Settings
From the Kiosk Settings page, you can set up and customize exactly how you want your Kiosk to be presented to your members.
The page will be broken down into the following options:
Security & Alerts:
- Kiosk PIN: This is the four-digit code you'll need to enter in order to access your Kiosk for the first time on a new browser
- Pop-up Alerts: If you'd like, any alert that a member receives on the kiosk will, in turn, create a pop-up alert on your Admin Dashboard
Kiosk Pages & Forms:
- If you want visitors or members to be able to purchase membership plans from the Kiosk
- If you would like to have members or visitors use the Kiosk to purchase drop-in attendances or packages
- Enable Kiosk Store: If you would like to have members or visitors use the Kiosk to purchase store items have them added to their account
- Enable this option if you would like to have a More Information Form available to be filled out on your kiosk. (Similar to the Contact Page on your website)
Kiosk Store (If Enabled:)
- Keep Product Price and Tax Display Separate: Do you want to show taxes separately from the product price? If yes, enable this option. If you'd like Tax to show included with the price, leave this blank
- Allow Cash Kiosk Store Sales: Have members or visitors that want to pay cash and not use their cards? Make sure to enable this option
Kiosk Class Check:
- Alert Non-RSVP'd Members: Want an alert to pop up if a member has skipped the RSVP process and has just checked-in? Make sure to enable this
- Restrict Class check-in Visibility: You may restrict which classes members can see on class check-in based upon a member's plan and packs. Inactive members or visitors without a drop-in, on-ramp, or free trial package would not see any classes by default with this enabled. A staff member will be able to override the visibility on the Kiosk.