If you'd like to take the Deposits Report a step further, then the Payment to Deposit will be your best bet. Think of it as a blend between the Deposit Report and the Income Invoice Detail Report. This will show you the invoices charged during your selected date range and when they will be available in your account.
This report can be run for any date range like the Income Summary Report but it's generally run for a month or so at a time.
Scroll past the initial high-level information and you'll see the following table.
Shown below you'll see a line item, per invoice showing:
- The member that was charged
- The payment type (ACH or CC)
- The invoice ID (with a hyperlink to the invoice)
- When it was charged to the member
- When the Deposit connected to that invoice was sent (Hyperlink to the deposit detail)
- When the Deposit connected to that invoice is available (Hyperlink to the deposit detail)
This will also show you the subtotal, taxes and gross charged to the member, followed by the fees you incurred by processing this invoice and the net (or your take home) from this invoice.