Triib offers many different reports when it comes to your gym's revenue, but it all starts with the Income Summary Report. This report can be run for any length of time but is generally run for a month, quarter or a year at a time.
Once you run it for your requested date range, you'll be presented with a slew of data, that is kept at a high level. Making it quick and easy to sort through.
At first, you'll be present with a table on the right-hand side.
- Total Number of Invoices:
- During that date range (EXCLUDING $0 invoices)
- Gross revenue is shown here.
- Broken down to:
- Cash - Revenue captured by Cash payments
- CC - Revenue captured by CC payments
- ACH - Revenue captured by ACH payments
- Adjustments - (When you refund a member, the processing fees are returned to you and listed as adjustments)
- Gross Revenue - the sum of all the above
- Fees / Refunds:
- Processing fees and any refunds applicable will be shown here
- Processing fees:
- 2.9% + 0.30/transaction for Credit/Debit Cards
- 1.5% + 0.30/transaction for ACH
- Net Revenue:
- Gross Revenue - Fees/Refunds = Net Revenue
- Forecast Revenue :
- The forecast is Gross Revenue and includes all invoices that have not been paid during the time frame. This is projected revenue, not guaranteed revenue. Failed payments, membership cancellations, membership holds, future discounts, etc, can impact this value.
- The sum of all of the deposits sent from Stripe for the time period you ran the Income Summary Report.
Below this initial snapshot of you'll find a few more views of how the gym is doing! Continue to scroll and you'll find the above information and a few additional pieces in the Chart Data, where it's converted into pie charts.
You'll be presented with four (4) pie charts;
- Paid & Pending Summary:
- Will display a pie chart version of the table above, showing all paid and pending amounts broken into different sections. Showing the paid and pending sums of each.
- Membership Summary:
- Paid and pending shown here, of all memberships, broken out into each membership plan for the time period
- Product Summary:
- Paid and pending shown here, of all product, broken out into each Vendor (if no vendor selected it will be grouped into the No Vendor section) for the time period
- Paid Summary:
- Same as the first pie chart shown, however, including ONLY the paid this time
Paid & Pending and Membership Summaries:
Product & Paid Summaries:
After the Chart Data is presented, and you continue to scroll down the page, you'll be presented with a three (3) more tables. These will break down, in a high-level line item style, the following:
- Membership Income Summary:
- This will show the membership type, the number of invoices processed and by what type of payment, the subtotal, the tax paid and the total.
- Vendor Income Summary:
- If your products have been assigned a vendor, and if any were sold during that time frame, then they will appear here.
- Showing Name of the vendor, the number of invoices and the type of payment, the subtotal, tax, and totals.
- Refunds Breakdown:
- Will show the members information, their invoices, the reason provided and the amount refunded
Membership Income Summary:
Vendor Income Summary: