Average Length of Engagement provides you with a high-level overview of how many days on average yours members have been retained for. This report is intended to give a general idea of how long you have been able to retain members, but in order to know the full story, it will need to be combined with other data points to fully understand the health of your business.
This is initially a very high level, single line item number, but is the starting point of venturing deeper in gym "health" reports.
How to access this information:
Dashboard -> Monthly Overview -> Overall Period End Statistics
How to understand/use this information:
- This Month:
- The data found in this month will be displayed.
- So for example:
- My average from last month was 100 days but the start of the month I've just signed 2 new members and their tenure is 0 days. My new average would be 83 now.
- Last Month:
- This will always display your priors month average and is locked in and updated the first of each month.
- This will display the amount of days difference between your current month and the previous month.
- Color Coding:
- Positive growth will be shown as blue
- Negative growth will be shown as red
- No change will be shown as grey