Have you ever been curious who left your gym over a certain period? Curious to know when they started and the reason why they canceled?
Enter the Members Lost Report - You're able to run this report from the Reports -> Members -> Members Lost
You can run this report for any time frame, and it'll show you:
- This is the member who is considered lost - you can click on the member's name to dig into their profile if needed
- This will tell you what reason the member is considered lost (what you had selected when canceling their plan)
- This will show how many times a member had attended class during their total tenure with your gym
- The first day that member had an Active Membership associated with their account
- The last day that the member had an Active Membership associated with their account
- The day their instance was considered lost/removed from your active member list
- As this can be different from the day you cancel the plan if you're canceling a plan in the future
*By default, this report will only run for membership plans, however, if you wish to include Attendance packs you can uncheck that box to have those members included in this report.