Trying to book an appointment for a client? This article will explain how to book an appointment for a client on your Admin page!
Booking an Appointment for a Client
To book an appointment for someone, follow these steps:
1. Go to your Triib Dashboard > Staff > View Staff > Select the Staff Member the client wants to book with and select "Quick Book" next to their profile
2. A pop-up screen will appear where you can select the Session you want to book
3. The next screen will ask you to choose a Date/Time for the appointment > After selecting one, you'll be given three options:
4. After choosing Select and Next, type in either the New Client's information OR Lookup an Existing Member >
5. Once you've filled in the New Client/Member's information, click Next - Confirmation & Payment
6. You'll have three options to choose from when selecting payment type for this booking (New Card, Add to Invoice, and Cash) > After choosing one, click on Complete Payment
7. Upon completing the payment, you'll be redirected to another page containing all of your payment details for the booked appointment
8. The appointment has been booked, and your client is all set!
Next, learn how to sell an Appointment Package to a member here!