In this Triibal Knowledge article, we'll break down everything you need to know about how your settings might affect your Dashboard as well as tips and tricks to make sure the Dashboard is a true reflection of your gym.
Q: What determines my Active Members Count?
A: Memberships, Attendance Packs, and Personal Training Packs can all contribute to your Active Member count.
This will vary based on how your specific gym has been set up inside of the Triib Platform. This is not a matter of what is right or wrong, but what is important is to know is how this information is translated to reports and other areas of the platform such as revenue per member, length of engagement, monthly growth (+/- members). Below are a few quick checks you can do to determine what makes up this number in your gym.
Q: Why do my Active Member Number and Memberships numbers not match?
A: The reason these two numbers don’t match is because of the included package in overall active member count feature has been turned on for specific or all active attendance and personal training packs. Triib offers this feature so gyms can use this at their own discretion based on their business needs.
Q: What is the fastest way to see what attendance or personal training packs are included in my active member count?
A: The fast way to determine this information would be from your active member report.
- Admin Dashboard -> Members -> Active Members List -> Scroll to Status-> Select the ^ arrow and all Attendance Packs/ Personal Training Packs will be grouped together.
- Once you have grouped these packs you can then look at the pack type to determine if you want this pack to be included in this list.
Q: Does it matter if my attendance packs and personal training packs are included in my active member count?
A: This depends on how you want to look at the data. There is no right or wrong answer to this question.
- It is important to understand there are certain monthly reports that pull from your Active Member List. This means that the monthly data on your Monthly Overview Report can reflect your totals for your recurring memberships only or all active plans and packs within your platform.
- Average Revenue Per Member
- Length of Engagement
- Two main reports affected by this:
Q: What does my newly joined report reflect?
A: The newly joined report is a collective report showing all members who have been added to your platform through the various sign-up methods (online memberships, drop-in, free trial, etc) within the last 90 days. This report makes it easy for an admin to determine if all recent visits from a prospective client have been taken care of.
For example, A member signs up for a Free Trial Class; with this report, the admin is able to see if that Free Trial signed up for personal training sessions or a membership following their trial with the gym. If no additional pack or membership is attached then a process can be developed and followed by the gym to increase the retention rate of your trials.
Clients can be "Moved to Completed” when there is no further follow up needed or after 90 days, Triib will automatically move these clients over to completed.
You are always able to see “Previously Handled Members”. This is located in the top right-hand corner of the report.
Q: What is a prospect?
A: Triib allows our customers to have an easy way to organize any prospective clients who have shown interest in your gym and filled out your Triib Contact Form, Additional Information Form located on your Kiosk or have been manually added to this group. This can make follow up easier than having to sort through emails to confirm you have reached out to the prospective client. This feature also allows you to add notes based on discussions you have had with the client (image 1), immediately create the client as a member without having to reenter the information already provided (image 2), or directly email the client individually (image 2) or as a group via your messaging Built-in Group functionality (image 3), set follow-up dates (image 4), or delete the prospect (Image 4)
1. Adding notes
2. Creating Prospect as a Member
3. Messages-> Compose Email -> Prospects -> When selecting this it will attach all prospects in the bottom of the template to be sent!
4. Set follow-up dates
Q: What is the “At Risk” Report?
A: Your at-risk report will automatically display any members who have not attended a class during a particular time frame OR any member who hasn't checked into your gym ever. This time frame is set by the gym admin inside of your Affiliate Setting under At-Risk Member Alert (days). The report data is editable by date to give admins the ability to look at specific time frames outside of the settings they created as well. The information provided on this report can be seen in image 5 below.
** Triib offers its customers the option to create an email alert that is triggered and sent automatically to any members that reach the designated time setting. You can learn more about how to set this up under Triibal Knowledge: Messaging/Alerts
Q: How can the Class List Dashboard help admins and coaches?
A: This feature in Triib really creates a high level and effective view of what exactly is going on in your gym day by day by providing you with the ability to:
- RSVP a member
- Check-in or remove members
- See what members are waitlisted for a full class
- See the members status
- Attendance Pack
- Free Trial
- Exceed Attendance Limit
- Shows Join date + Birthday of a checked-in member so the proper celebration can be made!
Q: How can the display of the member status in the Class List Dashboard help me run my gym?
A: These status allow admins/coaches the ability to address any issues/situations that may be going on in a members account that is currently checked into your gym.
- Current- A member who has a membership on their account and the billing status is up to date.
- Declined- The member has a failed payment or overdue payment. Depending on your business process on how to handle failed payments this gives you the opportunity to communicate with the member to get it resolved.
- Attendance Pack- This member is on an attendance pack with your gym. It is important to understand what type of attendance pack. This is a good opportunity to talk to that your “10 Class pack “ holder about membership options. This also could mean they are a “Drop-In” or a “Free Trial” if you have these packs set up as an attendance pack. Your Admin Alerts can give additional detail about what type of pack was purchased by the individual member
- Free Trial - Any member that signed up via your “Free Trial” public scheduling URL
- Drop In- Any member that signed up via your “Drop-In” public scheduling URL
- Exceeded Attendance Limit- This status is due to a member checking into a class too frequently or for a class they do not have access too.
- Majority of the time, when you see this notification it is due to improper program set-up. If you know a member does not have a limited membership or has not checked in more times then allocated then you would want to check to make sure your program setup has given them access to the specific class they are checked into.
Q: What is the monthly overview report?
A: Triib offers a monthly overview report that is helpful for a high-level look at your business one month at a time. More detailed reports are available to review how this information was determined, but the high-level look provides:
- Monthly Revenue breakdown (net and gross)
- Membership changes
- Overall Period End Gym Statistics: Month over a month and quarterly changes
- Active Member count (total)
- Active Memberships
- Active Attendance Packs
- Average Length of Engagement
- Average Revenue per Member (net and gross)
- Average Revenue per Invoice (net and gross)
- Total Class Attendance (to date)
- Average Class Attendance
- Drop In’s, Free Trials, On-Ramps (if booked through an online drop-in URL)
- General Member information
- Upcoming Birthdays
- Top 20 Attendances