Appointments gives clients the ability to book a service with a staff member at the time/date that works best for them!
This article will go through how to book an appointment as a Client.
Booking an Appointment as a Client
To book an appointment as a client, follow these steps:
1. Go to the gym's website your booking the appointment with > go to the Appointments page (see below for what this screen will look like)
The Appointments page will give you three options at the top:
View All Sessions
2. Choose one of the three options above > Click Book An Appointment
3. Select the Date and Time you want to schedule your Appointment > Click 'Next-Your Information' >
4. If you are a New Member, fill out your information and sign the waiver to continue
If you are an Existing Member, type in your account email and password to continue
5. Confirm the Appointment you want to book & enter your payment information if you are a new member
If you are an existing member, choose from the following payment methods:
Apply Passes (For members with an Appointment Package)
New Credit Card
Charge Account (Paid for with Billing information in Client's profile)
6. Click Complete Payment > You'll be re-directed to the receipt for the Appointment!
Managing an Appointment as a Client
To manage an appointment, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Triib Account and view your profile
2. View Upcoming Appointments on your Overview page
3. Go to the Appointments section > You can view Upcoming or Past Appointments
*Only Appointments Marked as Completed will show up in Past Appointments
4. Go into Upcoming Appointments > Click on Details to the right of an Appointment
5. You'll be taken to the Appointment details page > From here, you can Make a Payment, Cancel, or Reschedule an Appointment
*To learn more about Canceling and Rescheduling an Appointment, click here.
Checking Into an Appointment (Kiosk)
Follow these steps to check into your Appointment via the Kiosk:
1. Go to the Kiosk > Search your name in the Check-In section
2. If you've already booked your appointment, you'll see a list with your Booked Appointments at the top of the page
Click on the appointment you wish to check into
3. You've successfully checked into your appointment!