1) Can clients add recurring appointments?
- Yes, when you select the date and time for an appointment, you'll see the option to 'Add Recurring' > Click this and you'll be asked when you want this appointment to repeat / how many times you want this appointment to repeat!
2) Can clients book more than one appointment at a time?
- Yes, when you select the date and time for an appointment, you'll see the option to 'Select & Add More' > Click this and you can select as many appointment time/dates as you want! Selected appointments will show up as orange on the calendar
3) Can an Admin book an appointment for a client?
- Of course! To learn more about how to book an appointment for a client click here!
4) How do clients cancel or reschedule an appointment?
- If a Client is signed into their Triib account, they can go to Appointments > Upcoming > Click Detail next to the appointment they want to Cancel OR Reschedule
- If you are canceling an appointment, select Cancel > enter in the Notes about why you are canceling (this is required) > Click Cancel Appointment
- If you are Rescheduling, select Reschedule > Select a new date and time you want to book the appointment > Click Reschedule Appointment
For more information about canceling or rescheduling an appointment, click here!
5) Can an Admin use multiple Appointment Sessions to create a Package?
- No, you must choose an Appointment Type and one of your Appointment Sessions to create a Package. You CANNOT mix and match Sessions in a Package.
This picture shows how you can only select one session at a time to create a Package for